Across the seas...

July 26, 2013

My mind has drifted across the seas... to a land I have learnt much from, and grown to love.















This is a drawing promised to a kind lady under whose roof (the very roof in the drawing, by the way) we lived and spent some very beautiful months.


Drawing this has made me think of her and her kindness, of the moments spent in her lovely garden, smelling flowers, watching with delight the visiting birds, squirrels, cats and at times, a hedgehog! And on warm, cloudless nights, looking up into the dark sky with its million stars and talking about life with two very dear friends who shared it all with me. I couldn't have asked for better companions and so this post is for them (you know who you are!)...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Stories

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe