Raindrops!

April 26, 2013


The very first Indian picture book I've illustrated is out! It is called Raindrops and can be bought here.

Since I'm staying away from home for a few months, I haven't yet seen the printed book. I cannot wait to get back and hold it in my own hands. No screen can replace the feel, smell, touch of paper, especially a book, printed and bound!

The physical book has a value that never comes to any digital version of it - a view that many may contest, but that I increasingly subscribe to.

















The happiest part, though, is that, in addition to English, the book is available in eight Indian languages!




Here's some of the work created during the project.


































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Stories

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe