To Cambridge

August 13, 2014

It has been a month since I left the city I have been in love with for a few years now. But memories of it have not left me...

 
These memories tug at me, and dance around, laughing and singing, like the children I have met there. They walk with me, talking in quiet, inspiring voices, like the gentle people I have known there. And the best of all is that they calm me, and fill me with hope and love, like the streets and homes and trees and flowers and gardens of this enchanting place.









And then these memories sit by me as I drift along this river of time, and sometimes, just sometimes, we pass a bush of sweet smelling flowers... and I realise all over again... that some memories have made a permanent home in my heart, and are here to stay.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Stories

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe